|Battery model number||12.8V 20Ah|
|Operating volt. range||10V-14.6V|
|Max. charging current||20A|
|Max. discharging current||20A|
|Dimension (L x W x H)||181*77*167mm|
|Cycle life||4000 times|
|Charging temperature range||0~45℃|
|Discharging temperature range||-20~60℃|
12.8V 20Ah LiFePO4 Battery Feature:
- Easy to replace lead acid battery
- Automotive grade lithium battery cell and High reliability tested BMS
- With BMS intelligent communication more safe
- Support battery in series ( 4 pcs maximum 51.2v )
Not support battery in parallel .
- Small size, light weight
- Long cycle life
- Low self-discharge batteries
- With BMS intelligent communication
- No memory effect batteries
- Low temperature charging cut-off protection
- Cells and Packs are all UL Listed
- Automotive grade laser welding process for cell bus bar
- With CE/UL/MSDS certificate
- Design for disassembly cover with replaceable BMS and cells.
- Environment-friendly batteries
12.8V20Ah LiFePO4 Battery Advantage:
Grade A Cell
20amp hour lifepo4 battery uses the best grade A cells so your battery lasts longer and performs better.
All cells are fully listed and meet the UL1642 standards.
The 12v 20ah lithium-ion battery pack are certified with ISO9001/UL/CE/UN38.3.
Battery Pack Technology
1. The battery uses practical-grade case made of ABS material which is hard and non-flammable.
2. Adopting laser welding process of automotive-grade power battery for cell busbar, with characteristics of energy concentration, highwelding efficiency, large welding seam aspect ratio, and welding High strength, small heat input, small heat affected area etc.
3. Adopting advanced fixing plate and bolt technology to ensure the stability of the battery.
MOTOMA 12 Volt 20Ah LiFePO4 battery has a minimum of 4000 cycles time, and the design life is up to 10 years. Widely Used Our 12 Volt
20ah lithium LiFePO4 battery can handle just about any deep cycle applications, such as RV, Motorhome, Marine, Camping, Off-grid Solar
System, Home Solar System, UPS, Backup etc.
This model can be connected with up to 4 batteries in Series (Max. 51.2V), Parallel connected not allowed.
12.8V20Ah LiFePO4 Battery Application:
- Off-grid Solar System
- Home Solar System