Fast Charging, Long Cycle life
What’s fast charging battery?
It takes around 80 minutes to fully charge the regular battery via 1C charging current.
For 3C fast charging battery, it can be charged to over 70% capacity in 20 minutes, this is the most attractive feature of fast charging battery.
Technology barriers of fast charging battery
With the addition of fast charging technology, although charging speed is very fast in the early stage, unplugging before fully charging to 100% results in multiple charges, increasing number of battery cycles. Long term use of this method will reduce battery’s activity, thereby impact battery lifetime;further,high temperature is the biggest killer of lithium battery aging, and the high power of fast charging can cause battery to heat up in a short time, in this way, battery heat will also accumulate over time, which may cause irreversible internal damage and a potential safety risk of the battery;these are technology difficulty of fast charging battery.
Motoma team overcomes the technology barriers
Motoma R&D team has spent several years to overcome technology barriers, such as:
- Which charging approach can maximum optimize battery performance?
- How guarantee battery safety in different application?
- How control temperature rise and extend lifetime of battery?
Via over thousands hours test by using different raw material (electrolyte, positive electrode and negative electrode material) and consistent improving of manufacturing process, we have developed reliable 2C~5C fast charging batteries,result in good battery performance even after hundreds times cycles, which is also verified by laboratory test and clients’ applications, now 2C~5C fast charging battery becomes one of our mature battery solutions, widely used in different products.
Features of Motoma fast charging battery
- High speed charging: battery capacity reaches at least 70% in short time, which much saving charging time, and bringing good usage experience of end clients.
- Less heat: battery temperature rises less and slowly as Motoma battery charging protocol can operate in lower impedance periods.
- Long cycle life: battery capacity keeps no less than 80% of the initial capacity after 500 times cycle under fast charge mode.
- Customized service: 3.85V LIP531226 150mAh is just a reference part number, we have various mature fast charging battery part numbers,and can also customize fast charging battery via clients’ technical request.
- Parallel or series several battery cells is acceptable to get higher voltage or capacity.
|Battery model||3.85V LIP531226 150mAh|
|Standard charging current||30mA (0.2C)|
|Max. charging current||450mA (3.0C)|
|End current||15mA (0.01C)|
|Standard discharging current||30mA (0.2C)|
|Max. discharging current||150mA (1C)|
|End voltage of discharge||3.0V|
|Dimension of cell||5.3*12*26mm|
|Charging temperature range||0~45℃|
|Discharging temperature range||-20~60℃|
|Protection Circuit Module (PCM)||Overcharge protect,over-discharge protect,over current protect, short-circuit protect|
Wearable device charging, power tool charging, E-Scooter charging, bluetooth headset charging, handheld terminals charging, Tablet charging, GPS charging,IOT devie charging etc.
UL1642,UL2054, CB,KC, IEC62133, PSE, CQC, UN38.3, MSDS, Reach, RoHS etc.