Ultra thin battery, only 0.9mm thickness
What’s ultra thin lipo battery?
In lipo battery industry, normally, battery thickness is no less than 3.0mm as it’s winded by various different layers, which include aluminum folim film, positive plate, negative plate, tabs and separator.
See below anatomical drawing of lithium polymer battery:
Clients need a battery to provide little power but long working time when they design some special applications such as SD card,mini GPS tracker,battery thickness is much smaller than normal battery due to the limited space of their products.
The lipo battery with thickness of lower than 1.5mm is called ultra thin lipo battery.
Motoma ultra-thin lipo battery
So far, reliable thinnest rechargeable lipo battery designed and mass-produced by Motoma team is 3.7V LIP094648 85mAh, the battery cell is only 0.9mm, and max thickness of battery pack is 1.1mm， it’s even thinner than a Metro card.
- High energy density and ultra-safe: meet the requirements of ROHS, CE, UL, UN38. 3, MSDS and other certificates.
- Long cycle life: battery keeps no less than 80% of the initial capacity after 500 times standard cycles.
- Excellent charging and discharging cycle characteristics.
- Low self-discharge, low internal resistor.
Motoma offers below services
- Flexible support on custom solutions: customize different battery capacity,size and PCM based on clients’ technical request.
- Support clients from battery samples, certificates to mass production.
- Reliable and stable performance
- Strong R&D team includes both battery cell and battery pack engineers to support clients’ projects.
|Battery model||3.7V LIP094648 85mAh|
|Standard charging current||17mA (0.2C)|
|End current||0.85mA (0.01C)|
|Max. charging current||42.5mA (0.5C)|
|Standard discharging current||17mA (0.2C)|
|Max. discharging current||85mA (1C)|
|End voltage of discharge||3.0V|
|Dimension of cell||0.9*46*48mm|
|Charging temperature range||0~45℃|
|Discharging temperature range||-20~60℃|
|Protection Circuit Module (PCM)||Overcharge protect,over-discharge protect, over current protect, short-circuit protect|
UN38.3, MSDS, IEC62133, CB, KC, BIS, KSE, UL, Reach, RoHS etc.