High Voltage Battery (LiHV), Higher Energy, Customization
What’s high voltage lithium polymer battery?
With the increasing demand for Lithium batteries in electrical devices, the expectation for energy density of Lithium batteries is also increasing
High Voltage lipo batery (LiHV) offers higher energy density than regular LiPo battery, allowing your device to have a longer duration time, so clients always choose LiHV battery especially when requesting a bigger battery capacity but their device space is limited.
Motoma LiHV lipo battery packs
Motoma provides reliable high voltage lipo battery solutions, which include 3.8V LiHV, 3.85V LiHV and 3.88V LiHV
Motoma LiHV batteries are used widely in the market, it’s one of our mature battery solution.
- Safe even the voltage is higher
- High energy density, longer duration
- Stable discharging platform
- Ensure at least 80% capacity after 500 times standard cycles.
- Good consistency of battery cell
- Customized service: 3.8V LIP904261 3000mAh is just a reference part number of our LiHV, we can customize capacity and dimension based on clients’ technical requirement, PCM and connectors can also be customized.
- Parallel or series several battery cells is acceptable.
Before you use the HVLi batteries, please check the charger at first as not each existing charger can charge HVLi batteries, for more details please contact Motoma team.
|Battery model||3.8V LIP904261 3000mAh|
|Standard charging current||600mA (0.2C)|
|End current||30mA (0.01C)|
|Max. charging current||1500mA (0.5C)|
|Standard discharging current||1600mA (0.2C)|
|Max. discharging current||3000mA (1C)|
|End voltage of discharge||3.0V|
|Dimension of cell||9.0*42*61mm|
|Charging temperature range||0~45℃|
|Discharging temperature range||-20~60℃|
|Protection Circuit Module (PCM)||Overcharge protect,over-discharge protect,short-circuit protect, over current protect|